We are looking for an experienced Residential Designer to join our innovative team of professionals.
- Liaise with Clients, Builder’s, Consultants, municipal staff members, and other Project stakeholders;
- Collaborate with the project team in the production of conceptual designs for new custom home and renovation projects;
- Provide project drafting for a range of residential new construction and renovation projects;
- Produce clear, accurate and organized construction drawings and details from conceptual drawings and notes;
- Assemble documents for building and development permit submissions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Technology Diploma from a recognized Technical School in Architecture or equivalent level of formal training
- Drafting or Architectural Technologist experience, with preference for those candidates who have worked in residential design
- Proficiency with Autodesk REVIT Architecture mandatory;
- Ability to use MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) mandatory
- Proficiency with 3Ds Max & VRay an asset;
- Competency with Adobe Applications (Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.) an asset
- Career oriented individual with a desire to grow professionally in the field of residential design
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Organized and able to excel in a fast paced working environment
- Committed to exceptional client service and technical accuracy
- Keen individual ready to assume immediate responsibility and be accountable to the organization, team members and valued clients
We are looking for an individual to join our team with opportunities for advancement. Please submit all applications by email (no phone calls) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!